My Weight Loss

Options
ljbhill
ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
I've been pretty private with my diary and weight loss but I know that when I was started with MFP and was struggling, what helped to keep me focused and motivated was reading about other people's transformations. It would make me stop and think... well if they can do it, so can I. So I thought I'd post these pics to show my weight loss over the last 6 months and open my diary. Hopefully I can help inspire others like I was inspired.

I haven't always been perfect over the last 6 months, I don't kill myself at the gym and I tend to have one to two cheat meals a week (that's one to two meals not whole days!) but at least I've been aware of it and made educated choices (i.e. night out drinking means means big exercise day, swap a big dinner out with friends for it at lunch time etc). Sometimes no loss showed on the scales and sometimes I gained but I didn't give up and just keep pluggin away. I felt like I had control even though it didn't show on the scales because I was educated and making informed choices on food.

I've lost 10kg (22Ib) and dropped 1-2 dress sizes. I'd like to lose another 2Kg (4.5Ib). I'm 30 years old and have struggled with my weight always. I havent been this weight since I was in highschool, training every day and 15 years old! Crazy hey!

IMG_0646.jpg
6 months ago

195659_523161579_2639022_n.jpg
2 and half months ago

264064_10150206697972423_546027422_7673589_8359496_n.jpg
Last week

I hope my story may contribute to YOUR motivation or helps YOU to be inspired and STAY FOCUSED. It's not easy but it's sure as hell worth it. Good luck!

Replies

• Dav3455
    Dav3455 Posts: 5
    Options
    That is awesome, 10 lbs can make a huge differnece :smile: hopefully in a few months I can post a simalar thread. Take care.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful in both pictures! But way to go on your success! I know you feel better :)
  • luelue1971
    luelue1971 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful girl. Congratulations on your loss.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    thirs picture didnt work. But WOW huge difference between the first two!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    [264064_10150206697972423_546027422_7673589_8359496_n.jpg
    Last week

I hope my story may help to motivate you to stay on track. Good luck!
    [/quote]
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great :)

Pam
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    We are all so proud of you!!! You look beautiful!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!