Support and ideas to change my situation... Please?

Options
Hi to all:: Can you please check my diary and tell me whats wrong? I havent lost anything for the last month and i wonder... Just wonder...
My clothes fit better but my fat percentage doesnt
go down..
I am 5.2 and my current weight is 116.4. I do cardio 4 or 5 times a week and weightlifting 2 days...
I eat as lean as it is posible .
Suggestions? Observations?
Thank u!

Replies

• dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Well, looking at your weight, height and the amount you want to lose, I would guess that you are the correct weight already!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Your diary is great!! Very balanced!! You seem to be eating enough calories, although you rarely do get close to your goal calories.

A couple questions and thoughts:

- Are you measuring 100% accurately? For instance, I saw one day when you had .07 of a cup of cashews... 40-some calories. Is that like 1 cashew? I know sometimes that really is correct, and other times it's hard to get the right measurement here. So, just a heads up to make sure you're measurements are accurate.
    - How is the water intake? Your sodium intake looks super, so I'm wondering if you're taking enough water in to help flush your body out?
    - And, I hope this isn't TMI - but how's the poop situation? This can also be affected by water intake, as well as fiber intake. Be sure you're taking in enough of both to cleanse, cleanse, cleanse.

And lastly - maybe you're at your goal weight? If you are eating well, exercising, your toning and your clothes look better, and the scale isn't budging.... maybe you're where you need to be?
  • dcholliday2
    dcholliday2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I know our bodies have a stopping weight when we're eating healthy and taking care of ourselves. It's the point at which your body doesn't want you to lose any more weight. (obviously that would be different if we weren't taking care of ourselves). I am also 5'2" and I'm not sure how low my weight can get to while eating healthy & exercising properly. I just hit the 115 mark with a goal at 114. But to me the weight doesn't matter so much as long as I feel healthy & look healthy.
  • jshbryan
    jshbryan Posts: 29
    Options
    My take, spread your calories out throughout the day to speed up your metabolism. Also, you may not be loosing weight, but you are losing fat as evidenced by your clothes fitting better. Your exercise is burning the fat and creating/building muscle which may be masking your pounds lost. Focus on how you feel, not the scale.

Also, only you know how hard you are actually pushing yourself during your cardio. Maybe push harder??? Set a goal on your cycling/jogging. Tell yourself you are going to make it to the corner before taking a break.......and make yourself achieve that goal. After the break, set another goal.
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I would say your weight seems ideal... do you need to loose much more?

I would say maybe cut the carbs, dont eat bread and up your amounts of fresh vegetables?
  • faithhopeclan2
    Options
    I know with me I tighten up on my body first and show no amount lost, So I also get discoured, Good Luck And your doing great!!!
  • ronny23
    ronny23 Posts: 35
    Options
    Kind Of hard to measure 6 cashews which is a portion Of fat...
    And about number 2 , going well if yogurt and pineapple... A tip i got from Dr. Oz
    Thank you so much:)