Egg Allergy

Options
I have a severe egg allergy. I am looking for some good breakfast and snack ideas without eggs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I don't eat eggs (choice, not allergy). You can basically eat anything you'd eat for another meal for breakfast -- it doesn't have to be a specific food. I will often have leftovers from dinner. If I don't have that, I'll have oatmeal, toast with almond butter, or a big salad.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I love soup, meatballs, burgers. I just pull them from my freezer and warm them up.
  • charity_3
    charity_3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    turkey bacon ( I have a child with multiple food allergies including egg and baked egg products)
  • charity_3
    charity_3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    this morning my kids had a French toast bagel with sunbutter ( made from sunflower seeds) I think they like having the sunbutter because it sticks to them (protein)

• mrbunsrocks
    mrbunsrocks Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel bread with avocado or almond butter.
    Skyr or greek yogourt with a serving of a low sugar/high protein/high fibre cereal
    Can of tuna with a quick drizzle of olive oil and vinegar
    Cottage cheese with addition of choice (I like mine on a salad, but a lot of people like it with fruit)

These are all pretty high protein and/or high fibre and satisfying.

• flh1984
    flh1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions. Currently I'm eating cottage cheese and fruit or whole wheat English muffin with pb... Just searching for options