Walk Away the Pounds & Fitbit

Options
I have the Fitbit Charge and I might not be able to get out to go on my regular walk because the weather forecast calls for storms and I REALLY want to get my steps in. So my questions is....Does the Fitbit accurately record steps with Walk Away the Pounds?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Is that Leslie sansone? I've done some of her stuff & FB One counts good. Moves that aren't steps don't get counted as steps.
  • GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Is that Leslie sansone? I've done some of her stuff & FB One counts good. Moves that aren't steps don't get counted as steps.

Yup Leslie Sansone. Thank you for answering. :) I'll give it a shot tonight.
  • Jen216C
    Jen216C Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've only just heard of walk away the pounds through your post, would you recommend it as a work out video as a way to lose weight?
  • GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jen216C wrote: »
    I've only just heard of walk away the pounds through your post, would you recommend it as a work out video as a way to lose weight?

Any little bit helps. I find them fun from the ones I have done from YouTube. Like I said every little bit helps as long as you're doing better than what you were doing. I will let you know how it goes with my fitbit and see how off it is from my regular steps. Since it's raining today I didn't want to miss out on my steps lol. I'm doing a challenge with 5 other people on the fitbit app. I've been in first place the last two days I can't give up my title just yet lol.
  • SIMAKRA
    SIMAKRA Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sometimes walking on the spot the fitbit with an armband will not count the steps, if you put it in your trouser pocket it will
  • HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Jen216C wrote: »
    Leslie is pretty mild as far as workouts go, but she gets you moving and you can do her workouts at home so there are no excuses. Back when I was more fit, I used her workouts and stepped them up with hand and ankle weights. They were part of my overall exercise program.