Musclewerks Dfine-8

Options
Good Morning :)
Would anyone know of a website I can order Musclewerks Dfine-8 preworkout that delivers to UK? I'm after the original one not the zero. Found some on Amazon but am definately not paying almost £120($240) for something I usually pay around $50/$60 for.
Or anyone in UK know of a product that is very similar? Cheers

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Looking at that product, it looks like it's marketed as a fat burner. Nothing that you can buy in any store is going to help with that particular issue.

If you want a pre-workout, that's fine... lots of us use them, but for the energy provided and not for any other reason. A cup of strong coffee will serve pretty much the exact purpose.

I'd suggest using literally any other brand of pre-workout since fat burners are pretty much figuratively snake-oil and you end up spending lots of money for no return on investment.

The only thing that's going to help you burn fat, is eating less calories than you burn, and increasing your activity levels to burn more calories overall.

A moderate deficit is really all that's needed and will end up saving you lots of money in the long run.

*Edited for clarity
  • melbentley87
    melbentley87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looking at that product, it looks like it's marketed as a fat burner. Nothing that you can buy in any store is going to help with that particular issue.

If you want a pre-workout, that's fine... lots of us use them, but for the energy provided and not for any other reason. A cup of strong coffee will serve pretty much the exact purpose.

I'd suggest using literally any other brand of pre-workout since fat burners are pretty much figuratively snake-oil and you end up spending lots of money for no return on investment.

The only thing that's going to help you burn fat, is eating less calories than you burn, and increasing your activity levels to burn more calories overall.

A moderate deficit is really all that's needed and will end up saving you lots of money in the long run.

*Edited for clarity

Cheers for that ☺
    Im aware its a fat burner,Ive had Dfine8 twice before when getting in shape for summer and had great results,thats why Im after it again because Im allready on my feet 10+ hours a day due to work. Now Ive moved to UK Im having no luck finding it. Will look into other options tho.