OWN IT !!!!!!!

Jenny56dreams
Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
This topic was inspired by an MFP member.

Have you ever caught yourself wishing or wanting to be someone or something you're not? Have you wished for that "body type" or weight or hair color or skin tone? Maybe flawless skin or a flat stomach or even...a bigger booty lol. I believe that at one point or another we have all done that...including me. But the truth of the matter is that the hype about the "perfect body" was created by media. "This is what you should look like!" or "Do you want to look like this?!" This is all poo-poo. OWN YOUR BEAUTY. Everyone is different. Everyone has a different body type or hair color or eye color or skin tone. But the great thing about us all being different is that we all OWN our individuality. You are all beautiful, Handsome, Gorgeous, Unique. You have your own beauty. It's ok to be short or tall or thick or thin, it's ok to be dark or light or have short hair or long hair. The point is that you should be comfortable with yourself and OWN YOUR BEAUTY. Wake up one morning, put on something that makes you feel great, take a look in the mirror for (5 seconds) and say "Damn, I look good". No one will ever be able to sport your look and you should own that. I'm 5'0 and I used to wish I was 5'9. I used to wish I looked like a Victoria Secret Model, but then I realized that I wasn't born skinny and that god intended for me to be thick so I own my look now! OWN YOURS. :heart:

Replies

• dmaster555
    dmaster555 Posts: 73
    That's just an excuse lol. God intended you to be thick? You just need to learn to lose weight lol and let's see what god intended.
  • My sediments exactly!
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Perfectly worded! Thanks for the motivation
This discussion has been closed.