Looking for New Friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I am finally back to mfp after a few months hiatus. I began gaining the weight back in October, slowly. So many holidays with so much food. I promised myself I would get back on track with the new year. Unfortunately, I had to have surgery in January. I had about a month of recovery. I told myself again that I would get back on track as soon as my doctor said it was alright. That was over a month ago. I have gained all but 4 lbs. that I had lost before. So, instead of only needing to lose 50 lbs, I need to lose 96 lbs.

But now, I'm back! This week, while it has only been a couple of days, has been the best couple of days food wise that I have had in months. I haven't started exercising yet, because my schedule is so busy, but I try to find time to walk at work a little and when I get home, walk around the house.

I noticed after getting back on mfp that not many of my friends are on anymore. I love being able to comment on people's success, help when they need motivation, and look at other's meals to get ideas.

Feel free to add me as a friend!!

61252146.png

Replies