New to Jawbone Up 2 - Need Teammates/Friends!

Options
Hello all!

My name is Mary Ann Palumbo and I have a Jawbone Up 2 and need friends to do duels and to help keep me motivated to make my steps, lose weight and to eat better.

Add me if you'd like please :smile:

Replies

• halliean
    halliean Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've added you! Hallie Andrews (same photo) :)
  • map0126
    map0126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you as a teammate/friend!
  • shellerfoot77
    shellerfoot77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just got my band last night, I need teammates too. Adding you now
  • KariShoe
    KariShoe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can I also join in? I'm going to add you all as well too. I have no friends yet. Thanks!
  • Jerri_Blank
    Jerri_Blank Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you as well.
  • NicoleLynn0112
    NicoleLynn0112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new Jawbone Up friends too!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend on MFP AND I'll give you my Jawbone name.
  • NicoleLynn0112
    NicoleLynn0112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hallie & Mary Ann I added you as friends
  • nickymac491
    nickymac491 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm new to MFP and looking for some Jawbone friends too if anyone would be keen to add me? My username is Nicky MacBeath
  • Nickizela
    Nickizela Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My user name is nicki Zelasko, I have a jawbone add me for a dual...
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post a question about jawbone up3 vs Fitbit charge HR and then saw this post. I bought the jawbone this weekend and ordered the fit bit today. I'm having a tough time deciding between the two. How did you guys choose the jawone? Or rather why?
  • MAB0218
    MAB0218 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have no friends yet.. Melissa Bramley add me:)
  • Dids1975
    Dids1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just bought a jawbone today ... New to all this and mfp feel free to add me, Elizabeth Brewington X
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I also have a jawbone and looking for friends!! anyone feel free to add me username susan cavill
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I also have a jawbone and looking for friends
  • Hmonie
    Hmonie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! Harmonie Foster
  • picasso66
    picasso66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So I have a Ftbit Blaze but am always up for motivating challenges. I have the Up app on my iPhone and would like to participate in duels of anyone is interested. Username is Trish C
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone! I love the motivation! Jen Iverson. My profile pic I am wearing glasses and a green down vest.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post a question about jawbone up3 vs Fitbit charge HR and then saw this post. I bought the jawbone this weekend and ordered the fit bit today. I'm having a tough time deciding between the two. How did you guys choose the jawone? Or rather why?

I did not want a screen, or a huge ugly tracker on my wrist. The Fitbit just did not work on my wrist. I have an up3 and while it doesn't do continuos hr monitoring it gives me a good guide of my fitness. Resting hr is a great assessment, and putting together my sleep consistency with my activity levels gives me a great snapshot. Essentially, it is an expensive pedometer, but this way I can check my phone when needed and not carry it on me at the time.