Trying this for the first time. Please help!

Options
Hey!

I'm clearly on here to loose weight lol. I'm good at it when I put my mind to it but easily get discouraged and with the passing of my grandmother, I've spent the last year eating my feelings. Now it's time to take control and get back on track!

I'm not too sure how this works but I found having a little support group/competition will motivate and encourage during this process. So, let's do it!

Replies

• BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I think youre scaring people off...
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    find an uglier picture of yourself lol jk I will be your friend dewd
  • easyabz
    easyabz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Its actually really good imo, like in one way you either driven by the team momentum if theres any or competition. On the other hand you dont want to let others down or be a loser if you feel down.
  • hunnybunny1870
    hunnybunny1870 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!!
  • poncianabella
    poncianabella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been using this app for a while but this is the first time I reach out as well. I agree with you, that having a support system and healthy competition can really motivate one to push harder. I would like to be added as a friend.
  • ethansatterly
    ethansatterly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After the first two weeks it gets really easy. Trust me. Just stay healthy!
  • eloisebianco1
    eloisebianco1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying again. I really need to do something. Had my last blow out today n starting tomorrow. Got to get my head around it all n do it for myself. I've a lot of weight to lose. So let's do it together!
  • jchiar2014
    jchiar2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im new too! Add me up for support too :)