Almost 3 YEARS on MFP!!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Insane I know! And though I may have only lost 38lbs over that 3years, I cannot express how much better my entire LIFE is now. :flowerforyou:

There were months at a time when I didn't log, and weeks were I did. I've only recently gotten back into the swing of things, but my hard work is showing again.

I was bored at work the other day and decided to chart ALL my MFP weigh-ins to see how my weightloss journey has looked over the last 3years, and here's what I came up with...

Some of the big jumps back up in weight were differences after buying new scales, some were just poor choices, but it's nice to see that even though the years have been riddled with little gains, the overall trend is the same. :smile:

chart.jpg

Onward!!! Errr, should I say downward....

Replies

• carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an acheivement in itself that you have stayed with it for 3 years! Way to go! I usually say onward and upward....but I like the way you put it better! Keep up the hard (and good) work!
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    well done thats commitment !:smile:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's fabulous! Something to aspire to. I'm only a couple weeks in, but I am already seeing the life changes.
  • pratkovic
    pratkovic Posts: 55
    Options
    Huge accomplishment!! you should be very proud and be happy you did not use a fad diet and gain it all back. You know the work you put in was real and the results where real.

Do three more!
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    This is so awesome to see you progress!! You're totally rockin it one day at a time!!?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Overall it's been a downward trend and that's all that matters! Who cares how long it has taken. You are setting yourself up for the rest of your life. And now you'll be happier and healthier! You've probably added more than three years onto your life so you are actually ahead of the game! :drinker:
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That is committment to a goal!! 3 years losing it slow not only demonstrates committment to a lifestyle change, but a determination to in charge of your destiny. I hope that in 3 years I can show the same thing.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    The best part is, that I charted this back in the end of April. That is when I noticed my weight hadn't changed much at all for 2011 and was coming dangerously close to being at the same weight's I was the year before. So I decided to be strict about logging and jump back on the P90x bandwagon, and like magic, my line is heading back down again! :happy:
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Like magic :laugh: and lots of dedication!! Really well done. I'm impressed by your logging and weighing, let alone your weight trend!
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    nice graph!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!