Animal Cuts Supplement

Options
I've been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for the last year and I cannot take it anymore considering I'd like to drop 28lbs in total. I've upped my work outs, started running again with my toddler in his stroller, started CrossFit classes twice a week, juicing and substituting one meal a day and still the scale is staying the same. The shorts I wore last summer are not fitting either so it's not just a matter of me gaining muscle - the inches aren't going anywhere. I've all but given up so yesterday I bought Animal Cuts supplements (aka fat burners). I'm not looking for the "clean diet and exercise is the only way to do it" response but has anymore tried and had success with Animal Cuts? I'd like to kick start my body again, shed these annoying 5-10lbs and then continue on with my weight loss supplement free.

Reviews and success stories welcomed :)
Thanks!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    Supplement don't "cut" you up. That still has more to do with intake/expenditure of calories. Be really honest with yourself first? Are you really doing everything right? Because even things like guestimating you intake has an effect. Are you being consistent EVERYDAY?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    When I hit a plateau, I bought a food scale and got consistent with my logging. I also use my fitbit to help me calculate my TDEE. I know how many calories I burn in a day, and I use my food scale to help me stay below that number. Been losing steadily ever since.

:smile:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Have you tried tracking your calories?

Supplements don't work. Even if you lost a few pounds using it, once you stop, you would re-gain the weight.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You will get more useful feedback if you open your diary and show us your past habits. Supplements are not usually the answer...
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    When I hit a plateau, I bought a food scale and got consistent with my logging. I also use my fitbit to help me calculate my TDEE. I know how many calories I burn in a day, and I use my food scale to help me stay below that number. Been losing steadily ever since.

:smile:

QFT.

Same here.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    It's a fat burner. No you don't need it, it won't make an ounce of a different.

Accurately track your calories and remain in a deficit + lifting to preserve muscle + time = results
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    in4 cutz
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I've tried Animal products, but I couldn't tell you if they work because they're so brutal that I spend the rest of the day puking my life away if I take one.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    A supplement won't help you if your calories aren't right.
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Alphamine by PES.

Worx.
  • blushingbride2bee
    blushingbride2bee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I hit a major plateau this year. exercising, cardio and strength training and tracking calories but scale not budging and yes pants tight around the thighs. Part of it could be that you just started working out again. I often see gains for a few weeks when starting a new exercise routine. I have tried hydroxicut, CUTS, xenadrin and a number of others (not animal though) and none seemed to work other than give me a bit more energy. I just wanted something fast and effective and none live up to expectations. I have now resorted to good old fashioned hard work andI started following a ketogenic diet 7 weeks ago and I have lost 10 lbs after months of plateau! Maybe you need to kick start your metabolism and reset your body. This is working really well for me so far, maybe give it a try.

Good luck :)
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I use animals cuts 3 months a year when I cut. I generally cut 10-15 lbs each spring. The apatite suppressant works very well for me. Keeps me from snacking. Keeps me from caving in and ordering a pizza instead of relying on the food I prepped.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see "Fat burners" I think about that girl in the UK who literally burned to death from the inside out after taking one. Or the guy in Australia who needed a liver transplant so urgently they had to give him a liver with hep, because he would have died if they had waited for a clean one, after he took fat burners.

Food is good. Weigh the food. Count the food.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    It's not much more than a caffeine pill. Sorry, but "diet and exercise" is the only thing that works. Exercise is the only legal effective fat burner and it's free.