Down 150 lbs in 18 months!

Options
2»

Replies

• luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Thanks for posting - I really needed this today. My mantra right now is "Don't eat your feelings, don't eat your feelings."

I also have the shirt that you're wearing in the bottom picture - the purple one. So in 18 months, I hope to have similar results if I stick to working my plan.
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Truly an inspiration to all. Thanks for sharing and you got the rest of your goal...you are super committed!
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So, I hit the big -150 lbs last week. Thought I would share a few pics for anyone needing inspiration. Been on this journey 18 months so far. No pills, no surgeries, no diets! Just lifestyle changes. Cut out sodas first, started tracking calories/macros with MFP and incorporated cardio and lifting 3-4 times a week. Started running in July 2015 and can now run 5k's with ease and have advanced to 6-7 days a week in the gym. Never thought I would be someone who would struggle with taking a rest day! This is how I know I have truly changed my lifestyle. Still have about 40-50 lbs to go to get to my goal weight. Just too much weight for my 5'4'' frame. But I will get there this year. Hope this helps someone! Never give up. If I can do it, anyone can do it! #ilostafreakingperson #butgainedsomuchmore

Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends. :)

~Shelley

yug5iohdlozb.jpg

vmdn2902nwur.jpg

4wbbti3jcqbn.jpg

0cpm9id23b5n.jpg
    bgzhlunhkfvu.jpg

vrac35la61rp.jpg

Wow! You are an inspiration! This motivates me to continue. I've started out too just cutting out the soda and have already seen and feel the difference.
  • megbugs
    megbugs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I sent you a friend request :smile: Such an inspiration!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
    that is incredible, and so inspiring. congrats. this is so motivating
  • Breeli0519
    Breeli0519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Congrats!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • curtis_01
    curtis_01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing such an inspiration
  • 3171kelly
    3171kelly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting ! This really inspires me to continue! You look amazing. Stand proud ! So Awesome :)
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You must feel SO much better!!! Congrats on your progress and wow 150lbs is amazing! Go you!
  • launchpadmkquak
    launchpadmkquak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • welsh31
    welsh31 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done you look fantastic!! X
  • April_Chicken
    April_Chicken Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!