Options
JC0919
JC0919 Posts: 1 Member
Love them or hate them? Go!

Replies

• Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hate em'.....much more motivated at the gym and would miss the good people there.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i would love to like them, but i really don't. i never feel like i've done a real workout. so, i guess i'm on the hate 'em boat.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love them. I love doing stuff from the privacy of my home. Plus I can't afford the gym and I can't afford to drive there and the driving would limit the time I could go. Working out at home I can do it all week long before work or before bed. But if I had to drive well then I could only work out on weekends. And I like work out videos because they guide me.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i prefer to work out at home too because i'm pretty paranoid and get anxious at the gym. It would be nice to have other people to work out with but at least in my own home i know no one is going to laugh at me
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't do gyms. I have always joined and then paid for a membership but never gone. And I never liked having to drive 30-45 minutes to a gym and needed that time for other things.

I have a treadmill and recumbent bike in my garage. I faithfully walk/jog on the treadmill every other day and started using the bike just recently but it's really tough on me.
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Love them! I do as much as I can outside.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Love it. Simply for the time if nothing else. Most of the BB stuff is pretty good.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    i prefer to work out at home too because i'm pretty paranoid and get anxious at the gym. It would be nice to have other people to work out with but at least in my own home i know no one is going to laugh at me

I'll skype in and laugh at you.

hah! i'm always paranoid the XB1 is going to start skyping when i'm working out hahah
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Love 'em!

I have a library of DVDs, and bookmarked some YouTube videos as well. I keep a spreadsheet so I'm sure to get a mixture of strength, cardio & flexibility.

Home workouts are more excuse proof for me. Love Kelly Coffey Meyer and Ellen Barrett.
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Home workouts are more excuse proof for me.

Yup. If I have to go to the gym, I'm not working out. Plus, I'm a cheapskate. :D
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I workout all the time and never once went to a gym-gym save for my boyfriends apartments gym. I've got all this 90s equipment my dad bought
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I don't do gyms...did enough of them in my life. So I do at home workouts. Did two videos from FitbessBlender today in fact. I like them because I can workout as hard or easy as I want to and I can swear at the presenter and not hurt anyone's feelings