Where are all my nerds at?!

Options

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Can i play? Been watching Doctor Who since 1981.....
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Daredevil Seaon 2 - GO!!!!!!!
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    OMG, I'm only 3 episodes away from finishing DD S2, now what am I supposed to do?
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    DARK SOULS 3!!!!
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well, I watched the first episode of Daredevil and wasn't that impressed. Hmmm, did I do it wrong?
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm super stoked to check out some of the new shows you guys have listed! I vote You start off watching a new show, preferably while soaking in an Epsom salt bath for those achey muscles. (Channel your inner Margot Tenenbaum!)
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    Loved, loved, loved the ending of Season 2 of DD.
    MinmoInk wrote: »
    DARK SOULS 3!!!!

What's the synopsis?
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Khovde07 wrote: »
    I'm taking a day off from working out to give my sore muscles a break until tomorrow. For my nerdy night of relaxation, should I:

Read my new favorite book series;
    or watch my favorite nerdy show?

Why not play your favorite nerdy game?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    im more of a dweeb myself
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Khovde07 wrote: »
    For TV shows I was thinking something along the lines of Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, something like that.

My hubby is a paramedic and on call tonight so I'm going to have the house to myself and can just relax.

DOCTOR WHO!!!

Or Supernatural

Eeeee watch them all! Watch all the nerdy TV shows.

If I had a whole night to myself I would play Stardew Valley and then go watch a Korean drama. I have to wait for my fiance to watch any of the good shows.
  • MinmoInk
    Options
    DARK SOULS 3!!!!

What's the synopsis?

It's a video game and it goes like this:

http://youtu.be/i9D2mvoMKLE

Skip to 1 min in
  • MinmoInk
    Options
    @_A_Real_Mouthful I agree Bloodborne has incredible fluidity and I adore it so much I bought a ps4 for soulsborne lol...

My favorite to play was DS2 tho, very enjoyable. Demons Souls is still my favorite esthetics-wise
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Nerds are horrible people.

time for revenge
  • MinmoInk
    Options
    @_A_Real_Mouthful I agree Bloodborne has incredible fluidity and I adore it so much I bought a ps4 for soulsborne lol...

My favorite to play was DS2 tho, very enjoyable. Demons Souls is still my favorite esthetics-wise

demons was the reason I bought a ps3 and bloodborne was the reason I got a ps4

Which covenants do you like the most? Do you PVP? We should PVP lol
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I'm a nerd!

I love comics - currently reading: Rat Queens, Birthright, Spider Gwen, Captain Marvel, Walking Dead, Thor, Ms. Marvel (and quite a bit more)
    I also really love reading. I'm currently on the last book of the Outlander series.
    I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan (I have a tattoo of the ring verse in elvish)
    Other fandoms I'm into are: Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Orphan Black, Harry Potter... basically all of the usual suspects.
    I'm also really into WWE/Pro Wrestling, Pokemon, and table top gaming.

I think I have a problem, haha :D:D:D:D
  • jsskcat
    jsskcat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love the doctor (all of them). Just finished this season of Walking Dead. Magicians end next week. Sherlock BBC is months away and so is Poldark, these are dark, dark times.
  • johnlockjamie
    johnlockjamie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    jsskcat wrote: »
    Love the doctor (all of them). Just finished this season of Walking Dead. Magicians end next week. Sherlock BBC is months away and so is Poldark, these are dark, dark times.
    I need, need, need Sherlock. Right now. Ugh.
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love sci fi shows and history shows. Anything with Josh gates, yes freaking please ♡♡♡♡