Friends to motivate

Options
Hi! I'm looking for friends to motivate me to keep losing weight! I am 6 pounds down in 13 days and i still have 8 pounds to go!

Replies

• calyopies
    calyopies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need support too!
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive friends feel free to add me :D
  • samfer_x
    samfer_x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, im Sam, I have 27 pounds to lose and hoping to drop a dress size. Please feel free to add me to mutual support :) good luck! X
  • nblandry
    nblandry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back to pre-baby weight (about 8-10 pds away). I just "friended" each of you :)
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 11lbs. away. Feel free to add me.
  • TaraFIT03
    TaraFIT03 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivational friends! I'm 15 lbs away from my goal!
  • Humaira
    Humaira Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I could definitely use the support and viceversa. :)
  • Megan7146
    Megan7146 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm working hard to maintain and lose my last kilo so please add :)
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • Keekeesunny
    Keekeesunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I want to lose about 50 to 100 pounds I need motivation to stay on track I always fall off track need help and motivation:) thank you
  • Bettina82
    Bettina82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends for motivation too! I started back to MFP a month ago. That is great you are losing weight and so close to your goal :)
  • skinbeauty2005
    skinbeauty2005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started back up today. I'm doing to 90 day Bikini body mommy challenge again, after not working out since last summer, so needless to say, I need help getting back to it and maintaining my motivation! I''l send you all a request!
  • skinbeauty2005
    skinbeauty2005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ok, apparently, I have no idea how to add friends! So if you know how, please send me a request, because I can see how to accept them, just not how to send your own friend requests.. sigh..
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just click on the little pic and then click on there name that's in blue writing and it will go to there profile and u will c a little blue head with a + on it on blue on the right hand side . Then add away
  • samairablack
    samairablack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Need friends for motivation and accountability! !!
    I had previously lost 100 pounds and took a 6 month hiatus from gym and am back and need all the help to stop myself from talking myself out of exercise.
  • JJStokes13
    JJStokes13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in this pool of motivation! Add me,too.
  • StephanieLMcQuinn
    StephanieLMcQuinn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all the support and motivation I can get! Trying to lose 27 lbs!
  • taylorwatson1
    taylorwatson1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) Feel free to add me, I have an open food diary. Got 15 pounds to go and love finding support on here!
  • lorilynn_70
    lorilynn_70 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • rissam88
    rissam88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I can definitely use the support and motivation!