Which fitbit

Options
I want to get a fitbit not sure which one any pros and cons would be great. Which one your happy with

Thanks

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I say buy the one that has features that are appealing to you and fits in your budget.
    oe55mgacmbyx.jpg

I've had the zip, flex, and surge. I currently use the Blaze and my husband uses the One.

If the Blaze had been around when I bought the Surge I never would have gotten the Surge. The band on it started breaking right before it was a year old. The blaze has all the features I loved from the Surge, replaceable bands, a color screen and is preloaded with 3 fit star workouts. It also looks better and was cheaper than the surge.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I say buy the one that has features that are appealing to you and fits in your budget.
    oe55mgacmbyx.jpg

I've had the zip, flex, and surge. I currently use the Blaze and my husband uses the One.

If the Blaze had been around when I bought the Surge I never would have gotten the Surge. The band on it started breaking right before it was a year old. The blaze has all the features I loved from the Surge, replaceable bands, a color screen and is preloaded with 3 fit star workouts. It also looks better and was cheaper than the surge.

I have had the One, the Force(discontinued) and now the Charge HR and love them all. I would love to get the Blaze and probably will for either birthday or Christmas this year, but can not justify the expense as my HR is not even a year old yet.
  • herlove4fit
    herlove4fit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the one and its great.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have the Charge HR and the Zip. The Charge HR was just released when I bought it, but I have yet to upgrade because I can't justify the extra 100$+ for very few extra options (like GPS)
  • jenathp
    jenathp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    First I got the Fitbit Flex from WaterFi. I loved it but I was mostly doing swimming and wasn't really tracking heart rate. Now that I'm doing elliptical and treadmill I've upgraded to the Fitbit Charge HR also from WaterFi. This way I put it on and don't have to take it off for anything, shower, swimming, etc. And to me it was worth the $100 to not have to ever worry about swimming with it.
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have the charge HR, my husband has the surge - he uses his for his business (he has developed a running app - RUNDOUBLE - shameless plug LOL) so the extras like GPS were worth the extra money
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had fitbit one and loved it.
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just wanted a basic one to start with and i love my Zip :)
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've got the FitBit HR and I love it!!
  • nostressma
    nostressma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the charge HR, my husband has the surge - he uses his for his business (he has developed a running app - RUNDOUBLE - shameless plug LOL) so the extras like GPS were worth the extra money

Sweet good luck will pass it along to my running friends
  • moemoe611
    moemoe611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the problem of not having your Fitbit to sync to the mfp app?
  • bizygirl1
    bizygirl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    oe55mgacmbyx.jpg

• bizygirl1
    bizygirl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love my Blaze! I waited and shopped around before I finally settled on a device. I'm super happy about dropping 6 more lbs since buying it. Last week I bought the scale with 20% off at REI. Can't wait for it to arrive.
  • SUZIENONAME
    SUZIENONAME Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you sync your fitbit with my fitness pal. and also is there an app to use on my iphone to scan labels to read the calorie content in the food ??
    Thank You
  • Ruuffiiooooo
    Ruuffiiooooo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can you sync your fitbit with my fitness pal. and also is there an app to use on my iphone to scan labels to read the calorie content in the food ??
    Thank You

Yes, fitbit calories burned sync to myfitnesspal. Also the food you track in my fitness pal gets brought over to fitbit. I think fitbit has nicer graphs for looking at weekly calorie deficit/surplus trends.
    bizygirl1 wrote: »
    I love my Blaze! I waited and shopped around before I finally settled on a device. I'm super happy about dropping 6 more lbs since buying it. Last week I bought the scale with 20% off at REI. Can't wait for it to arrive.

+1 I love my blaze. Moved from the Surge to the Blaze and it's way sleeker.

• sarahheimel33
    sarahheimel33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my charge HR!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I have had a few Flex's and now have the One, I would love a Charge HR but only for the hr function so as yet I haven't bought one. I do love Fitbit in general, its a great motivator :smile:
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I got myself a One at the end of December and it has really motivated me to get up and move. And I know it's a bit cheesy, but I love it when I get an email informing me I've gained another badge for my collection.
  • Bostonbee79
    Bostonbee79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed a difference in steps when wearing the Fitbit on your wrist rather than in your pocket? I have a Fitbit One, and it's fine. But I really want the Charge HR.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I bought a Charge HR in August and love it. The one downside is it isn't waterproof. Would love to be able to wear while swimming to see calorie burn.