Low calorie snacks during the day

Options
hi everyone!

I'm always on the go and I get a bit hungry here and there so sometimes I go for the bad stuff... But do you guys have any tips on healthy low calorie snacks that I can throw in my bag and eat on the go?

Thanks!

Replies

• phillyhockeyfan
    phillyhockeyfan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Cut up some veggies and put them in a baggie (carrots, celery, peppers, ect). Also I like 100 calorie packs of nuts (usually almonds).
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I live off jerky lol
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    My fav grab and go snack is goldfish pretzels. 43 goldfish pretzels for 130calories.
  • gcaracciolo2
    gcaracciolo2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Canned tuna and Greek yogurt always work for me. However my all time favourite is an Americano black. Not sure why but it does the trick for me.
  • marebear31485
    marebear31485 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My go to snacks are Greek yogurt, skinny pop popcorn, Kellogg's cracker chips and string cheese.
  • justjennnnn
    justjennnnn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes and babybel lite cheese.
  • another_chelle
    another_chelle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I second bag of veggies, greek yogurt, gronola bars.
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Unsalted, u sweetened mixed nuts. Just a handful will keep the hunger away for a little while. Avoid any kind of snack food like rice cakes etc cuz they're just empty calories. Nuts will give you good fats and nutrients.
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    nuts.just don't overdo it.
  • Furtado2
    Furtado2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you have a whole foods close by, Engine 2 makes some Sweet Potato and Cinnamon Crisps that are delicious! 26 chips is 100 calories and I'm most definitely full. Just drink with plenty of water to your stomach is full!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I live off jerky lol

Ditto. It's pretty much my only snack!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    nuts, boiled eggs, fresh fruit and chopped vegetables, granola bars. good thins is 20 something crisps for 130 calories plenty filling and lots of flavors to choose from.