Better me

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Adilene. Im 21 years old and currently weigh about 210lbs. In high school I used to keep active with cheerleading and volleyball and weighed about 135lbs. After high school i started gaining so much weight. I go to school and work crazy hours so sometimes its hard to eat right so i need help. I know ill never be as fit as i was in high school and im ok with that. I just want to be healthy and happy again. My goal is to lose 50lbs in a year. Any motivation, tips, or friend requests would be highly appreciated! Good luck to everyone out there trying to become a better version of themselves.

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wow, I can guarantee that if you stick to a good programme with good nutrition you will see great results. Don't compare yourself to your high school version! Puberty has a lot to do with your body shape at that age, and I don't think you want to go through that again :D
  • pd_miller
    pd_miller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do all things you set your mind to. This is the first step. Consistency is key to any program. I am trying to get better at my fit pal. I do journal the old fashioned pen and pencil way everyday. Trying to stay consistent on here. Good luck and I'm always here to give you encouragement.
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! Find what works for you, you may have to try and try again! Something that works for someone else may not work for you. Remember to love love love your body so much now that you want to take care of it! Eat clean, work out and you'll be fine!