Looking for motivating friends

Options
I am 28 and changing my eating habits. I weight lift and really enjoy running. I've always enjoyed working out. The last few years I have rewarded myself for exercising. That hasn't worked so well! I've gained weight from eating out and eating crap! I'm working hard to track my food and want to lose 30 lbs by the end of the year. I currently weigh 183 so if you want new friends add me!

Replies

• keke_fisher
    keke_fisher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!!
  • jamisonsquared1
    jamisonsquared1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Keep up the good work!!
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs.
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Also looking for motivating people. Feel free to add me.
  • rachelpower82
    rachelpower82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same here. Im just getting started and would be great to add somr motivating friends :)
  • barbaram2016
    barbaram2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :) sorry I'm late!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on here everyday can use all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me
  • BEingjaMIE
    BEingjaMIE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I saw your post. I'm in the same boat. 28 years old, always been active but looking to drop 30-40#. I'm trying out following macros as I'm lifting heavy and think that may be a better fit for me then counting calories alone. I'm looking for motivated people to help share tips, tricks and motivational info.
  • barbaram2016
    barbaram2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is Great that you lift! I love getting ideas on ways I can improve as well. Did you upgrade to the macro (premium) version of myfitness pal or just do it on your own?
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm consistent on here. I'm active and I meal prep. I'm trying to lose last 15-20 lbs and tone.
  • Pineapple116
    Pineapple116 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm 29yo girl, 5ft6 and aiming to drop 70lbs. I run, I lift and I log in every day - anyone feel free to add :) have a good day!