Cooking myself thin day 4

Options
For dinner tonight we are going to have salmon burgers. I premade them and we'll just heat them later.

Old Bay Salmon Birgers

Fry 2 salmon burgers (130 calories each) from Sam's Club in a non stick pan seasoned with black pepper. Put them on a plate and cut them into bite size pieces. Then stir fry 6 oz. of sliced red potatoes (90 calories for 3 oz.) and a little fresh rosemary in the salmon oil that came out of the fish when I heated it (healthy oil) and put them on the plate as well. Add a little water to the pan and stir fry 1/2 yellow zucchini, 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 green pepper, a medium onion, a couple mushrooms, a stalk of celery, 1 tsp. of Old Bay Seasoning, 1 tbsp. of Worchertershire sauce and a tbsp. of dried parsley (those veggies are only a few calories but filling). When the liquid was reduced and the veggies were tender I returned the salmon to the fry pan and gently tossed it with the veggies. I covered the plates and put it in the refrigerator. I will microwave them for dinner later.

Enjoy, Linda

Replies

• jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I just got salmon burgers from my father in law and I've been wondering what I could do with them!! It's fate!! haha thank you much!
  • Blondie007wi
    Blondie007wi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I was eating them on sandwich thins but that got boring. They are all salmon so I figured I could use them any way I would cook a salmon filet. Old Bay seasoning and worchestershire sauce are naturals for any fish. We have them in the house all the time. If you have any other ideas please share them. Linda