Looking for motivation

Options
hi I'm a mummy and find it tough to keep on top of my diet I have decided I need to feel healthy. I want to lose weight and gain a little muscle (not over the top though) need some motivated people in my life to share stories and tips with :) x

Replies

• peppermintroseflowers
    Options
    Hello Kate, Ive started today as well. Im in the same boat as you, want to lose weight and gain a little muscle. Ive got a five year old son, how old are your little ones? I haven't got loads to lose, but its not the amount that matters, its the way you feel when your clothes fit you better and your confidence soars! Victoria x
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    2012 I was 244 lost 71lbs I have 3 children at the time I was renovating a new business & looking after 3 children then starting the business up☀️
    I did 12 cardio classes a week 3 gym sessions & c25k
    Sadly last year I was seriously ill regained some but I'm back at it & my goal is to get to goal

You can do this just make time it's hard when your a mum but use you time in when you can
    I started exercising using Wii Zumba was only fit enough to do 10 minutes at the start with in 4 months I was doing Zumba high intense classes

f5vuom17ycht.png
  • foreverkate08
    foreverkate08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi it would be lovely if we could add each other and share stories I love hearing other people's success stories xx