Looking to get to 9 stone (1and a bit to lose!)

Options
Hello!

I'm back on my fitness pal.

I currently weigh 10 stone 4, and looking to get to 9 stone . No real time frame but just going to stick to 1200 calories with no exercise currently.

I think after a month I'll up my calories to 1500 to make the rate slower and sustainable.

I'm 5ft5!

anyone with similar goals?

Replies

• amyjaynee13
    amyjaynee13 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I weigh the exact same, I'm 5ft6 and looking to get to my goal of 9 stone 5
  • kittyroseb
    kittyroseb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome,

are you sticking to 1200 calories? How far into it are you? :) Just nozy!
  • lauraspires27
    lauraspires27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same position as you! I'm back and trying to find the motivation/people the help me stick with it this time. I'm a little different to you, 5ft, weighing 11 stone 6 trying to get down to 10/just under. A month ago I was under 11 stone so I know I can get to 10 stone 10 ish easily, it's just I have never, ever been lower than that number! Would be great to have people to do it with, and keep each other going!
  • 1alouette2016
    1alouette2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first time here but went down to 10st4 on a similar website a couple of years ago. Slowly put most of the weight back on due to stress at work but am now in a new job and want to focus on this. My goal is 10stone and I'm a broad and curvy 5ft7! I'm at 14st4 now having lost 5 pounds to date. My first goal is to get my bmi from 31.3 to 30 so I'm not obese! Horrid word... I know my reply challenge is keeping weight off but baby steps!