I'm new

Options
Hi only joined this yesterday. Finally starting to get the hang of it (I think). How long has everyone been dieting/losing weight/trying to improve their health? And how much weight have you all lost? Finally the healthy eating is starting to get easier

Replies

• NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    For 125 days strong lol. So far about 30 pounds lost about 20-25 more to go.
  • jenjen915
    jenjen915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! It sure takes dedication!
  • gregh74
    gregh74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! 97 days, since the beginning of the new year. Not a New Year's Resolution, but a lifestyle change for the better. 24 lbs lost and 70 - 90 more to go.
  • jenjen915
    Options
    Oh wow that's amazing!! Inspirational for me right now lol x
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was a body builder a few years back and used this every day. Now I had a few injuries and surgeries got fat and been back for about a week now. I have lost about 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks, and I have always ate healthy its just amounts that have been hard to control . How about yourself?
  • jenjen915
    Options
    So have you made your portions smaller? I'm fairly active anyway, always up the mountain etc and did a lot of 'insanity' on and off, just really indulged too much food wise this last year and now it's caught up with me. Want to lose 2 stone
  • Oversyte
    Oversyte Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    :) Hi. Just wanted to say welcome :)
  • jenjen915
    Options
    Thank you. I love it here
  • jenjen915
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • buckman803
    buckman803 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is the right place to get motivated, you've done the hard bit by joining, be honest with your portion sizes and the weight will soon go and the toning kicks in...good luck with your gpals
  • buckman803
    buckman803 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Goals
  • jenjen915
    Options
    Thank you, I'll take all that on board :)
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on day 67 of tracking and have lost about 12 lbs so far.
  • jenjen915
    Options
    Ah that's brill! Well done! How are you finding it? :)
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been active on MFP since March of 2015. Since then I've lost about 130 lbs since then. I love the friends that I have and the motivation they provide. This app make me accountable for what I do and I really need that. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • annaaj2016
    annaaj2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new here to add me if u want :)