Fitbit users + people struggling to find a routine that works - help!

Options
lauraspires27
lauraspires27 Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello!

Any fitbit users out there want to share their details so I can add you all? Used mine for over a year, and have on and off been going to the gym/running/at home workouts mixed with juicing/shakes/low calorie days for that time too yet I have found nothing that will make me stick at a routine. And I think what I am missing is other people to do it with! Would love to meet people who are starting out to not only lose weight but really get fit. I need to lose about a stone and a half to be at the correct weight for my height, so if you're in the same position as me please let me know! Also if you were once in this position, please let me know how you got out of it and managed to stick to a routine!

Thanks

Replies

• TracyPedersen
    TracyPedersen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Tracypedersen@hotmail.co.uk. I'm new to Fitbit really as only had it a couple of months but I'm happy to have new friends on there to motivate others and myself.
  • fitelena22
    fitelena22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm new to Fitbit but would love to add more people.
    dvaitkute21@gmail.com
  • glennelizabeth01
    glennelizabeth01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I just started with the fitbit, so I'd love to have more friends to help motivate eachother!
    Glennelizabeth01@gmail.com
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm songbird13291@gmail.com. Love my Fitbit.