Starting a new round of P90X June 27

Options
Who is with me?? I'm going to be adding in some P90X One on One's as well but I'm going to be doing the Classic schedule.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/53987213/P90X-Classic-Doubles-and-Lean

Elaine

Replies

• BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Me too..starting 2nd round of the Lean schedule, mixing that with running 3-4 days/week. Your before/afters are inspiring!! sorry, had to creep :)
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Me too..starting 2nd round of the Lean schedule, mixing that with running 3-4 days/week. Your before/afters are inspiring!! sorry, had to creep :)

Thank you!

So do you stick strictly to the Lean schedule and ADD in running or do you replace a workout with running?
  • ksm_623
    ksm_623 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've done P90X before but not while I've been on this site. I was wondering if you could tell me how you log it in your exercise diary?
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i do both...if it's an upper body day i'll do the jog/run...but i'm not a real "runner" so my definition of jog is 5K in 30 minutes and sometimes i don't even do the full thing--depends how i feel. i just like the extra cardio
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    Hi, I've done P90X before but not while I've been on this site. I was wondering if you could tell me how you log it in your exercise diary?

I don't log my worouts so I'm not much help. :-(
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    i do both...if it's an upper body day i'll do the jog/run...but i'm not a real "runner" so my definition of jog is 5K in 30 minutes and sometimes i don't even do the full thing--depends how i feel. i just like the extra cardio

Makes sense. I've tried to be a runner, but it's just not for me.