Friends? About me & 50lbs to lose

Options
Megan_824
Megan_824 Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Megan! I'm 24 years old, 5'2" and currently weigh 168lb. I've been using MFP for the past month and have lost 12 pounds so far. My goal is to lose 48 more. I'm a stay at home mother of an adorable 1 year old daughter. I also work full time from home so I have a very busy lifestyle. Looking for friends I can relate to/share tips and tricks/and just people to share this journey with. I'm not dieting, I'm trying to changing my lifestyle :)

Replies

• hvmarshall
    hvmarshall Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey! I am about to be 23 at the end of the month and I am 5'1 haha
  • hvmarshall
    Options
    but i have alot of weight to lose too! feel free to add me !
  • hvmarshall
    Options
    :)
  • kasuaasdn
    kasuaasdn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My names Kayla I'm 20 and 210 ibs. I'm a night time nurse trying to change my lifestyle and eating habits. Looking for people sharing in the same journey! Add me
  • elenaluna24
    elenaluna24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Elena. I am 26 yrs old 5'3 and 142. I have struggled with my weight for a while now and I am hoping to find some encouragement from the MFP community. It's always best when you have other people to talk and share your progress. Add me if you like and we can cheer one another in this journey.
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    We're about the same except that I have two boys ages 8 & 12. Well, and I'm OLD compared to you, at 45.

I'm homeschooling the kiddos, so while I don't work at home for money, I'm working at home. ;)

• Megan_824
    Options
    It's so nice to actually have people to relate to and going through the same journey. Many of my friends and family don't understand or aren't too interested so this is awesome! Thanks guys :)
  • NicoleDarling00
    NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I'm Nicole. 21 in June, 160 lbs. and 5'5. I started MFP at 221 lbs so I'm very active on here as you will see! Let's get it in!!
  • ___jnolsson
    ___jnolsson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24, 5'0, 175lbs with a 1 year old. Hoping/trying to lose at least 35 lbs. I'm a hair stylist but I spend 4 days a week at home with my daughter. Best wishes!!!
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and ready to lose weight (physically,mentally) the struggle is REAL! We can do this though
  • sarahire
    sarahire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you add people
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 100 pounds to lose.. But I know we can do it!!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too!!!! I will take all the support I can get :#
  • riverariasong
    riverariasong Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 weigh 167 and am looking to lose around 50 more :). I've lost 27 so far. I'd love to have some friends on here
  • Megan_824
    Options
    sarahire wrote: »
    How do you add people

I'm using the app on my phone so for me I just tap on their name twice to get to their profile and the option comes up to add them.