The first day of the rest of my life is today!

Options
I just joined and am just trying to figure this all out but I feel like this is going to be amazing and just what I need in my life! Any and all friends will be so helpful to get me started and continue on this journey of getting healthy again after a rough couple of years...it's time to take care of myself for a change! Who's with me?

Replies

• theresahickman556
    theresahickman556 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am very new at this as well. We have so much at our fingertips to help us through our own journeys! You can do it!
  • willowmorgan1979
    willowmorgan1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck the whole app thing kinda is a bamboozle but am sure it will get easier.. Xx
  • chrismh412
    chrismh412 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck the whole app thing kinda is a bamboozle but am sure it will get easier.. Xx

Thank you!
  • chrismh412
    Options
    Good luck! I am very new at this as well. We have so much at our fingertips to help us through our own journeys! You can do it!

Thank you...good luck to you as well!
  • mathes8o8
    mathes8o8 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago! I have about 30 lbs to lose, I think it's going to be tough but I know I can to do it! You can do it too!!
  • NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site/app for 126 days strong now and I love it. I have lost almost 30 pounds and have about 25-30 more that I would like to lose. A lot (not all lol) of the people on here are great motivators and it can be inspirational to ready what routines or activities others do to keep in shape. I am constantly posting about my daily grind and the goals that I have set for myself. I would like to think I am as motivating to myself as I am to others.

But I always tell people it is awesome to have others in your corner of the ring but the only person who can make it happen is you. I hope you reach all of your goals person and health related. Good Luck, and happy day!
  • chrismh412
    Options
    I have been using this site/app for 126 days strong now and I love it. I have lost almost 30 pounds and have about 25-30 more that I would like to lose. A lot (not all lol) of the people on here are great motivators and it can be inspirational to ready what routines or activities others do to keep in shape. I am constantly posting about my daily grind and the goals that I have set for myself. I would like to think I am as motivating to myself as I am to others.

But I always tell people it is awesome to have others in your corner of the ring but the only person who can make it happen is you. I hope you reach all of your goals person and health related. Good Luck, and happy day!

You are super motivating... Thank you for the boost of confidence!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on for 1401 days ~ every day and in maintenance but as this is a healthy lifestyle journey, I would be glad to help in any way.
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude!
  • NicoleDarling00
    NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    chrismh412 wrote: »
    I just joined and am just trying to figure this all out but I feel like this is going to be amazing and just what I need in my life! Any and all friends will be so helpful to get me started and continue on this journey of getting healthy again after a rough couple of years...it's time to take care of myself for a change! Who's with me?

You will do great! Just follow the guidelines and the weight will fall off! Don't cheat yourself, not all days will be perfect but that's a part of the journey! I've lost 50 lbs using this app, trust me and the other supporters! ❤️
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for about half a year now, and I have to admit, this app/website is motivating. My only suggestions is not to get caught up in the drama that can be found on here. Stick with those who have similar goals, and those who take the time to help motivate you through your own. I'm always up for meeting new and motivating people, so if you like, feel free to add me.

Good luck!!
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) add me! On a mission to lose 50 lbs. Have lost 22 so far!