70lbs down! [before & during face pics]

Options

Replies

• Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations on your success so far! Keep it up!
  • TechOutside
    TechOutside Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. You should be strutting your stuff, or whatever they call it these days. You look great!
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Adding you as a friend. :smile:
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I've lost 78 lbs and I've still got about another 80+ lbs I want to lose. I'm not very comfortable posting body pictures on here either though. :D Congrats on how far you've come. Keep going!
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!!
    I'm with you. I've lost 78 lbs and I've still got about another 80+ lbs I want to lose. I'm not very comfortable posting body pictures on here either though. :D Congrats on how far you've come. Keep going!

I guess I don't mind body pics, because somehow I've grown to be really comfortable and happy in the body I've got.. it's just, I dont really have any photos from when I was that heavy so a face comparison will do haha. Great job on your loss, btw!!
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • MindBodySoul31
    MindBodySoul31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Beautiful progress
  • launchpadmkquak
    launchpadmkquak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep it up.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!! Great job
  • amandablair90
    Options
    thank you guys!! I really needed to hear (or read, i guess?) These things, because sometimes it seems when I get to doing really good, I start feeling really down. Much love to you all <3
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Wow, what amazing progress! Congratulations :)
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Really lovely, you look very happy.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job, I'm down 73 lbs too and looking to lose another 50, we've got this! :)
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • GrinnyMae
    GrinnyMae Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are very pretty--in both pictures!
  • amandablair90
    Options
    GrinnyMae wrote: »
    Well done! You are very pretty--in both pictures!

Thank you <3 that is extremely nice to hear, I don't think I've ever really felt beautiful or happy with myself until recently. The old me would've loved to hear something like that
    You look AMAZING! Great job, I'm down 73 lbs too and looking to lose another 50, we've got this! :)

Yes we can do this! Great job on your loss, it's crazy when you really think about how much weight that is. Realistically, I need to lose another 70 to be in a healthy weight range, but I know I'd be very happy with 50 more lbs -- I personally think I will look and feel great by that point.
  • e14yne
    e14yne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done x
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job! Beautiful! I would imagine there's a dramatic difference in how you feel physically.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!