My protein intake

Options
Today I hit almost 100 grams of protein after lunchtime. THIS WAS SO CRAZY TO ME. I usually get 70-80 grams within a day. Eggs and lots of Greek yogurt this morning, as well as some peanut butter. I also had chicken with lunch today, which I never usually do. Typically my protein sources are purely Greek yogurt or eggs haha. I feel so satiated and happy with all the good stuff I put in my system today! Sorry, I just wanted to rave over myself, because I feel quite impressed with myself to be quite honest. Hopefully that wasn't too much protein too soon though... Any ideas if that actually is too much?

Replies

• meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's not too much. My protein goal is about 112 grams per day. Sounds like a great day!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    You can eat as much protein as you want I do close to 200 everyday when I was 290 I would do 3 or 4 hundred grams a day.. I'm a big meat and fish eater
  • eeejer
    eeejer Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    the more the better. 2bj5cd015efe.jpg
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a 6'0" female and since I lift, I do around 1xlean body weight. So for me, I have around 137-140 grams of protein a day. Right now since I'm on a high protein fast, I'm getting around 180-200.