I work at McDonald's...

Options
I work usually around 6-9 hours a day, 5 days a week. It is SO hard not to give in to their stupid frappes. We get a free meal on break and in the break room their isn't a fridge to keep food we bring in cold or a microwave to warm something up and I tend not to bring food with me. So I've been eating the healthiest stuff on the menu I can find, but hot damn I JUST WANT THE STUPID FRAPPES. How can I stop craving them so badly? The smalls without whipped cream are still like 370 calories. What should I do???

Replies

• Milm0nsterr
    Milm0nsterr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bring snacks and bring your own food even if it's a sandwich or tuna with crackers and make ur own cold coffees at home before or after work maybe u won't crave them as much. What I've learned so far is to prep my meals before hand if not I get hungry and make not so healthy choices. Take food to work
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Have a grilled chicken salad without dressing and a frappe without the cream, whole meal comes in at about 600 calories. I worked at McDonald's for two years, it is possible.

Alternatively have a milkshake or a soft drink.
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Try a sugar free iced coffee... Im not sure the caloric difference but it might suffice..

It'll suck at first but itll help
  • randomgirl913
    randomgirl913 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    amyr271 wrote: »
    Have a grilled chicken salad without dressing and a frappe without the cream, whole meal comes in at about 600 calories. I worked at McDonald's for two years, it is possible.

Alternatively have a milkshake or a soft drink.

I never thought about the salads... We don't sell too many and they took down our board that listed them so I completely forgot about them. Usually I would get a grilled artisan chicken with no vinaigrette but I guess if I want a frappe I could just get the salad instead. Thank you so much!