University student looking to lose 40lb

Options
2»

Replies

• rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hope you all are doing good! I know right now is a stressful time for some as the semester comes to an end so just remember to take care of yourselves through finals :)
  • rissam88
    rissam88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I'm a full time student but the late night snacks always get me. I'd love to be your friend :)
  • honeysuckletea
    honeysuckletea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi freshman in university here! Just seriously committed to my health and fitness, would love to make some friends!
  • RubberDucks2
    RubberDucks2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've come to realise I need to completely avoid any snacking foods...if they're around I'll take one. If I take one, I'll take more. Gah!
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've come to realise I need to completely avoid any snacking foods...if they're around I'll take one. If I take one, I'll take more. Gah!

Would it help if you packed smaller servings. Everyone's different and cold turkey might be the way fo you to do it but I know that if I tell myself that I'm not allowed something I'll crave it until I crash. I usually find healthier snacks and eat in moderation. I'm not sure what works for you but it's what works for me