Looking for people to help keep me motivated

Options
I need people that will help keep me motivated, I can do it but I don't like to diet or exercise by myself so if I have some folks that will help keep me motivated I can do it.

Replies

• bamababe_69
    bamababe_69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol I hear ya. I've jus started this today cause I've been trying by myself an it isn't working.
  • buckman803
    buckman803 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, you're here so you're motivated, this site looks good for encouragement and you will get loads...I only joined the community today and there's lots of good forums here....if you're just starting on the fitness route and don't already have one try a Fitbit Charge HR or Blaze.
    Wot are your goals?
  • bamababe_69
    bamababe_69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm jus starting out on fitness an didn't do so today. Even tho I made several steps that's all I've done. I did good on my cal intake but not exercising :(
  • alylynn10
    alylynn10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need people that will help keep me motivated, I can do it but I don't like to diet or exercise by myself so if I have some folks that will help keep me motivated I can do it.

Don't think of it as a diet, but a healthier lifestyle. You got this =)
  • 6pkdreamer
    6pkdreamer Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok to add me but your Food Diary should be open to friends setting and you'll have to put with suggestions from me.
  • wrabbit007
    wrabbit007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in the same boat. I did so well last fall but gained it all back starting at Christmas. I have two kids under two and a husband who works constantly so it is really hard to find time to focus on me. But I need to!
  • purple18194
    purple18194 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'm all for supporting others and sharing my motivation!
  • blackbutterfly318
    blackbutterfly318 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • lawmiller1
    lawmiller1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been using MFP for a while now, but a community of encouragement would welcome. Somedays are much harder than others! Lol
  • orexplorations
    orexplorations Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am ready to support and be supported!
    Hi,
    I am on a journey to stop using food to cover for areas in my life where I am unhappy.
    In the last year I have decided to start organizing trips to Buenos Aires as a sensory experience where we really enjoy food and among other things dance tango.
    I completed two trips in March and I lost 5 lbs! Without doing almost anything!!! just being happy.
    I am planning on loosing 30 lbs by being happy. When I am happy, I eat well.
    I am going back to Buenos Aires in September and I want to be proud of my body and really enjoy wearing beautiful dresses and specially feeling light and agile.
    I am determined to nurture myself with great superfood drinks, colorful salads and fruits. Only eat food when it is the best quality and prepared with the best ingredients, as a celebration to myself. I am also recovering and re organizing my finances, making decisions about my marriage and my future. These are the areas where I am not being happy!! I eat instead of fixing what doesn't work here.
    I hope to find a few if you who may be going through something similar and perhaps know we are going on the same direction together.
    To start with,
    I signed up for Tango lessons here in Minneapolis where I live. I had my first lesson here after a few I took in Buenos Aires. I loved it. I was truly happy!
    I am 5.3 and weigh 153.2 today. My goal is to weigh 120 by Sept. 4

• lanashealth
    lanashealth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me, just started today - again. Have a few medical issues which the extra weight doesn't help. Need to lose 30+ and get moving again. Been at a desk job for 30 years, raised my own children (5) and 4 others, with no car, little money and lots of laughter and love - kept me busy and weight down. Looking at retirement in 2 1/2 years, and want -no will be lighter and healthy.
  • MyDestinee16
    MyDestinee16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for motivation, and to help others. Still looking for friends?
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I am in need of motivation as well. I have great will power, when it comes to not eating certain things. Not so much when it comes to moving.
  • LuluRose26
    LuluRose26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me to help support and motivate each other
  • chrisnurse77
    chrisnurse77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • thesecretbeth
    thesecretbeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me and we can support each other