New here

Options
Hi,

My name is Jenn and I was directed here by a friend so I thought I would check it out and I joined.

I have 5 boys and hanging on to weight from the last two. I want to shed it but weight has been a struggle most of my life.

I hope to make new friends here as well.

Replies

• magicpianos
    Options
    Welcome! We're glad you're here! Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello Jenn welcome!
    and good luck.. stick to it and im sure you will see results!! :smile:
  • pandora2024
    Options
    Thanks as soon as I figure out how..lol
  • pandora2024
    Options
    Thank you, I do hope that this wont fizzle out like everything else I have tried..
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I was about to tell you how to fix your signature but you did fix it. Great.

Good site.. stay with logging calories. I would recommend posting your diary so others get to see what you are eating and either get ideas or can help guide you where to change habits. Anyway.. you will do great and it is a start :)
  • kalcide
    kalcide Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    welcome!! ive been on here for 2 weeks now. i can tell you its addictive!! esp if you have the app on your phone!!!

feel free to add me.

more friends the merrier to keep you going x
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome!! ive been on here for 2 weeks now. i can tell you its addictive!! esp if you have the app on your phone!!!

I KNOW!! I am always on my phone in public and people thing I am always rude in food places. lol Nope, just have to log calories and see what I can eat
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi Jenn..Welcome!

I was directed to this site by my daughter and love it too,

lots of great support from wonderful people.

Please feel free to add me
  • starr68
    starr68 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I found this site on my phone apps when I got my new phone. I have since had many family members join as well as my group of "friends" from WW. We are ALL doing MFP now and loving it!!! Good luck on your journey.
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting too. I have 3 boys and have finally decided that I should make myself a priority for a change. Good Luck, you can do it!
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...welcome...!!!...good to have you onboard...!!!
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me =)