Looking for friends to get started on a health/fitness kick!

Options

Replies

• NicoleS16
    NicoleS16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kec_15 wrote: »
    Ahh I've been lucky with weather, I'm in Texas so it hasn't been colder than 60° in weeks! I usually just go on long runs and do calisthenics at the house cause I can't afford a gym membership right now @NicoleS16

Totally with you on the gym membership thing! It can be pricey! I go to planet fitness for $10 a month here but if I lived in Texas, I would be saving my money and hitting up the outdoors. 60 degrees sounds fantastic, I'm so jealous! Keep it up :)
  • drocksi317
    drocksi317 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! So question has your diet stayed relatively good?
  • utkarsh_rai
    utkarsh_rai Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've put some fat and I have difficulty skating :( I have decided to shed 10 lbs, Its only day 2 though.
  • lilytomlin97
    lilytomlin97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 years ago I split up with my now ex boyfriend and got very ill, I was around 9st and dropped down to just under 7st I then became happy in my self put the weight back on, I then (last summer) joined the gym become a fitness freak and managed to get to a good weight and I was fit.. then I met my boyfriend and it all went out the window and im now the heaviest I have ever been around 10st 3/4lb. I need to get fit and back down to a healthy weight again around the 8/8.5 st mark, as you can see my weight has been a constant battle and my life plays a huge roll in it! im on here looking for some inspiration! Plus me and my boyfriend are off the Vegas in August and I need to look good!!!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    I have trouble staying motivated too. But I have 2 friends who encourage me to hit the gym and track regularly
  • meg_hk1006
    meg_hk1006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me anytime. Goodluck
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • kec_15
    kec_15 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @lilytomlin97 ugh I know how that goes; the boyfriend weight gain is the worst! Haha they spoil you with food and treats then all of a sudden you're overweight saying "what happened!?"
    You'll get the body you want by August no problem!
  • kec_15
    Options
    Yes having friends to motivate you is the best! I wish I had more like that
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new best friends who are active and want to motivate each other . Anyone, please feel free to add me!
  • kec_15
    Options
    Yay! New fit friends all around
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I gained 30lbs in school and still trying to lose it. I was determined to lose weight but that obviously didn't happen. I'm down 15lbs and still have over 30lbs to go. Anyone can add me for motivation and support!
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.
  • kec_15
    Options
    Hey that's awesome!! Keeping on focused and on track seems to be what you're doing!
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Hey Hit me up! Down 22 and 1/2 way there!
  • kec_15
    Options
    Justn7883 wrote: »
    Hey Hit me up! Down 22 and 1/2 way there!

Wow that's awesome!!
  • kec_15
    Options
    So since I've posted this I've lost 15 pounds thanks to this app! It's crazy to look back just 6 months ago and see how far I've come. The invite it still open to join on the fitness journey!
  • annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
  • kec_15
    Options
    Justn83 wrote: »