UK girl looking for some friends

Options
peach1e
peach1e Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi

I'm 24 y/o from Leeds 5'5.
I've just started using MFP recently and I'm trying to stick to a 1200 diet each day to reach my goal weight of 120lbs. Doing this (hopefully) mostly by diet and some cardio 3x a week. I'm *kitten* scared of the weights area at my gym so haven't crossed that bridge yet.

If anyone has similar goals (or even completely different ones) it would be nice to have a few friends on here to share recipes & tips with, and as motivation.

X

Replies

• lovemyband
    lovemyband Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 34 mummy of 3 from manchester. I've just come back to mfp after putting a stone back on I'd lost 9 stone (now 8 :( ) , I started doin a les mills body pump class last week at my gym and also a grit class and lost 5 lb this week you should definitely give them ago if they do them near you. Good luck with your weight loss
  • samairablack
    samairablack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! ! A uni student from London. I have gained almost a stone since joining the uni and now have a started my weight loss journey again.
    Still difficult to get the intensity I was used to back home.
  • gemmctaggart85
    gemmctaggart85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi am a 30 year old mammy from Newcastle and have just started the gym a week ago, I've lost 4lb so far I stick to treadmill and cross trainer want a bash at the weights but feel silly as I don't k ow where to start
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the uk as well if anyone fancies adding me
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi am a 30 year old mammy from Newcastle and have just started the gym a week ago, I've lost 4lb so far I stick to treadmill and cross trainer want a bash at the weights but feel silly as I don't k ow where to start

Yes feel the same!!?
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and want to get down to 110bs. I've lost about 20lbs already and have a little over 30lbs to go. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey...I'm from the UK...I've got a long way to go and I'm not even going near a gym yet. I don't drive so I walk a lot, and I'm starting to do zumba 2/3 times a week. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • geraldinemce
    geraldinemce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im from N Ireland, feel free to add me
  • xaaa2016
    xaaa2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 & from the West Midlands. Please feel free to add me :)
  • princhessharleyx
    princhessharleyx Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x