Starting over. Need friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm back at it after a long break. Need to get rid of 100 Lbs for good. Really need some friends to motivate me. Thanks!

Replies

• collettegetsfit
    collettegetsfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just restarted this week after a cycle of starting/failing/stopping. This is my new account, so I could really use some new friends as well! Sending you a request!
  • kjhnsdc2008
    kjhnsdc2008 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! ;)
  • Fat2Fit2Fat2Fit2018
    Fat2Fit2Fat2Fit2018 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you ladies! I lost 80lbs and kept it off for 2 years, then had a surprise pregnancy and have a beautiful little girl that just turned 5 months old but I've gained back 40lbs. I need to lose about 65-70lbs by my wedding in August, I'll be happy with losing 20lbs by then! :) Add me, I could use the motivation!!!
  • ryansmicah
    ryansmicah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies , I'm currently having problems keeping motivation and it doesn't help I have a beyond stressful job &I my husband is deployed . Please add me, I could use friends and help with motivation !
    Micah
  • commonasmuck1967
    commonasmuck1967 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me to o:) feel free to add me.
  • stacyleigh04
    stacyleigh04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I used MFP a few years ago and lost 40 lbs. It was awesome! I kept it off for two years ago and just got busy and started eating more and exercising less because of stress and lazy excuses. I've gained back some of the weight and am wanting to get back on track. This has been my first full week back on MFP.