Wow !!! Ladies we can do this together

Options
I am a 35 year old woman that my whole life I have been battling my weight as many others have, dealing with emotions and nothing ever fitting right.. then you lose the weight and gain the weight and the emotional roller coaster is back !! But then to top things off you have women who are starving themselves to be a size 1, 2 or 3 and I'm thinking I just want in those size 10 pants LOL .. but this world has got so bad in how we judge others and most of all ourselves, now days a plus size model they consider is a size 12 :( did i miss something ??? women with Curves are Beautiful but a size 12 is no plus size and then we wonder why everyone hates themselves. Well I have learned that its all a numbers game and its about being healthy don't get me wrong but we should not get depressed b/c we gain a few pounds on the scale of doom or omgosh we wear a size 12 or 14 or even a 16 .. Bc I'm a Beautiful size 14 and love myself and my curves, So women lets start looking at ourselves and saying we are Beautiful and I wear my size Well .. :) what man wants a Bone .. but to the women that cant gain weight and have curves I feel for you as well bc you have issues with yourself even though others see you as skinny. my sister is a size 4 and hates her body and when she got prego she fell in love with her curves. but you are beautiful as well and we all need to love ourselves as GOD does b/c he makes no mistakes

Sorry for the rant but i seen where a company got a plus size model who was a size 12 and i really didn't like that at all we shouldn't have a plus size name :(
Much love my ladies !!! may GOD bless you always.

M

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I don't like it when models are called plus sized either. Makes no sense. Why can't they just all be referred to as models? We all wear different sizes and none are better than the other.

Welcome and I hope you like it here!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I don't get this either. Why is the label plus size so important to use?
  • mrzhappygirl
    mrzhappygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love MFP and have been on and off it for 3 years , but I agree we all wear different sizes and to say Plus Size is just wrong.. we are all beautiful in our own ways in our own size :)
  • mrzhappygirl
    mrzhappygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    puffbrat ..I personally feel that designers love to see their clothes on models from size 0-6 .. but if they gave us curvy women a chance we can make them clothes look just as good :)