If you could choose, who would you want as your personal tra

Options
Would you choose Jillian or Bob??? Or someone else completely?
This is just a fun thread so have at it!!!!

I have done the 30 Day Shred with Jillian and loved it - however I have just started Bob's new video series "The Inside Out Method" and have been working out to the "Pure Burn" DVD - it is intense and I think harder than the 30DS. I really like Bob's methods - so I think if I ultimately had to choose - it would be Bob!!!! Sorry Jillian - LOL!!!

Replies

• mickie_on_my_way
    mickie_on_my_way Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I haven't done their individual DVDs (I have the one BL DVD with Bob and the blonde that took Jillian's place for a season), but I think I would have to choose Bob. Jillian would make me cry....

That being said, I have plans to buy 30 Day Shred after I finish a plan with my Zumba DVDs. :)
  • LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    I would probably get in a boxing match with Jillian, and as much as I hate her, the girl knows what she is doing. I would LOVE for her to work me out!!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Jay Cutler :)

Swollen Monkey - the guy has a great training and diet regimen.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Olivia Newton John,,,,,, Let’s get physical, physical.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Devo- whip it! Lol ummm probably Jilian she seems like she'd push me hard!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian. She's hard but not mean, exactly what I need :)
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels, no doubt about it. She pushes you to lose weight and is really tough on you, but she's also kind hearted.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I like Jackie Warner's style and her body rocks. But I'm so happy with my CF trainers & peers- they are all the inspiration I need!
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    Well having done many exercise DVD's I am currently on my second day of 30DS and it is killing me. I love how she tells you to keep going just when you think you should stop.

Having seen the pics in this forum or the before and afters... Jillian gets my vote! (even if I can barely walk today thanks to her LOL)
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    David Richardson from the A&E show Heavy
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Cathe Freidrich
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel, Ryan Reynolds or the trainer they had for Blade Trinity. Their bodies were SO incredible for that film.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Definitely Jillian.
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bob. I don't care for Jillian.
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Shaun T!
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Whoever trains Brock Lesner. I've seen his workouts. . .geezus, talk about crossfit on steriods.