Coffee : suck less

Options
4joie
4joie Posts: 1 Member
I put in a Tbs of chocolate (or vanilla , or . . .) protein powder, and about 3 drops of peppermint essential oil in about 11 o of coffee. Mix with a smart stick or a whip!

Replies

• mmovesian
    mmovesian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a jar of local whipped cinnamon honey and I usually add a teaspoon or so to mine. Peppermint essential oil sounds interesting, I'll have to try it!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,222 Member
    Options
    Ruining perfectly good black coffee. :s
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Irish Cream Whiskey for me. Every morning.
  • kpage1029
    kpage1029 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon is also great. I like adding to my grounds before I brew it.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Ruining perfectly good black coffee. :s

Yeah, coffee is good on its own. If you don't like it, take a caffeine pill or two and drink something you do like.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is great, if you think it sucks, you're wrong.
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I got off all caffine since I got on thrive but man I was drinking a pot of black coffee in the morning and 2-3 redbulls in the afternoon
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I am an admitted coffee snob. I can only drink the good stuff that I brew at home, some of which I enjoy drinking black, and some of which I lighten with a dollop of half & half (sublime) or if I have it, heavy cream (Nirvana!). I HATE flavored coffee, and can't take it sweetened anymore, and Irish coffee ruins three great drinks at once (I'll take my Jameson's neat...)
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I can get down with some very strong coffee, a splash of Carolan's (kind of like Bailey's, but better IMO), and a hearty splash of bourbon. Now that stuff tastes amazing and gets a day of fishing of screwing around started off RIGHT.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,008 Member
    Options
    Sugar ruins coffee for me, and if it's good coffee, I'd just as soon drink it black as drink it with cream (always real dairy, never "creamer").

But I recently discovered dirty chai. First I had it from a concentrate made by Celestial Seasonings, with cocoa in addition to the chai and espresso. It tasted pretty good, even though it was sweetened. Then I started experimenting ordering it at Starbucks, and hit on unsweetened nonfat English breakfast tea latte with a shot of espresso, and a sprinkle of ground chocolate and cinnamon. So good.

If you think coffee sucks, drink something else.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I love to add truvia, sugar free brown sugar cinnamon syrup (or caramel, or cinnamon dolce, or toasted hazlenut) and cashew milk