hi

Options
Hi all i am new joined the gym today to help me get fit and shift this weight , gave up ciggerates took up eating now have to stop
Colleenban

Replies

• staceylee74
    Options
    Well, welcome to MFP this is a great sight with lots of motivation and very user friendly. Good Luck! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome Colleen! Congrats are your recent accomplishment with joining the gym and major props to you when you quit smoking.

If you have any questions, let us know. Like Stacey shared, this site is full of motivated and friendly folks.

Happy body tranformation!!!

ttfn
    Kyle :-p
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting smoking. Personally, it was the hardest thing I've ever done. You're making some very positive changes in your life - good for you! Best of luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
    Also, check out this free site for really useful info on quitting smoking. It will help keep you on track.
    http://www.whyquit.com
    Download the free E-book called "Never take another puff" and read it.Worked for me - smoke-free since April 6, 2008. :glasses:
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...welcome...!!!...good to have you onboard...!!!...feelin ya on the smokes...tryin to quite myself....