Aiming to lose 50 lbs Los Angeles Area

Options
Hello, I just started this yesterday but I'm aiming to lose 50lbs. I'm new to the world of counting calories and not eating out everyday so it might take a while. But I'm definitely motivated to lose the weight.

Replies

• Debwiththecoolhair
    Debwiththecoolhair Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in LA too. I need to lose the same 40 pounds all over again. :'( add me as a friend we can do this together!
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. But I am further north in San Luis Obispo! Trying to lose about 150. always looking for support or to support if you want.
  • AmberNew16
    AmberNew16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello. LA here as well. I'm aiming to lose 28 lbs. I've lost 1.4 so I have about 26.6 to go. I'd love to share this journey with all of you
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome!, you can do it, this site will help you lots :)

Hello from Tijuana!
  • stephanyyye
    stephanyyye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested, feel free to send a request. I feel like a larger circle makes it easier to stay motivated. If you're not interested, that's okay, good luck reaching your goals
  • wwlyds
    wwlyds Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! From LA here too!! I'm trying to start this calorie counting thing. But I don't get it. I'm on WW and I'm trying to do it side by side so I can switch to mfp but not sure..
  • stephanyyye
    stephanyyye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, I like this because most foods are already on here chances are you can just look it up and it'll be there plus you get to specify how big your portion was which I think makes it more precise and it gives you a better idea of what you're doing
    wwlyds wrote: »
    Hello! From LA here too!! I'm trying to start this calorie counting thing. But I don't get it. I'm on WW and I'm trying to do it side by side so I can switch to mfp but not sure..

• justloseit4life
    justloseit4life Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey guys from riverside area. add me up pls ty