Need to loose 100+ pounds.

Options
Hi all :) I need to loose a lot of weight. So far I am down 20, I have a very long road ahead and friends and advice is greatly needed. :)

Replies

• chris_thrice
    chris_thrice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I got your back if you got mine. My diary is public and I follow a macro count tracking. If you need any guidance I'd be more than happy to help. Best of luck!
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Only down about 10lbs. Feel free to add if you need support, or feel like helping me stay focused.
  • spritey86
    spritey86 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need a friend. I am nearing 100lb loss (this time round) but from my heaviest weight, i am over 100lbs down. I still have another 50lbs and some to go :'(
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is impressive Spritey. Congrats. Hopefully I will be able to say the same soon! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I love hearing great stories and tips from everyone.
  • northwestpj
    northwestpj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    at 106 lbs down myself after about 15 months, another 20 to go for my goal. Remember to celebrate your small goals...10lbs, 20, 25.... that's what's key for me :) Great job on the 20lbs! :D
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Happy to help if I can. I have lost almost 130lbs in the last year. Feel free to add me.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am aiming to lose 130 total lbs. I am down 21, so I still have 109lbs to go.
  • snroberts0615
    snroberts0615 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request please. I'm in the same boat and unemployed. :#
  • KingLarry99
    KingLarry99 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm just about 110 down from my heaviest weight with more to go but it feels great to be here instead where I was. Feel free to add me as well and we can do this supporting each other! Thanks!
  • RedsknU2
    RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have 80-100 pounds to lose as well. Just 6mo from total knee replacement and 6 mo from the next one - need a healthier me to support these bionics! Feel free to add me as well!