Need friends: 30-40 yo moms of young kids....trying to lose weight/get healthy

Options
Hey yall! I am a young(32) mother of two awesome boys(4 & 11) and I am married to my wonderful hubby! I am looking for more friends on here that are around my age and have small/young children like I do. It's nice to talk and keep track with moms around the same age, going through some of the same things you are. Work, kids, hubby, church, sports, hobbies, extended family.....on and on. lol I hope to make some friends soon! Have a great day!

~Anna from NC~

Replies

• berenice03
    berenice03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi...
    I am 33 years old and have two sons as well. Jayden is 8 and Jordan is turning 2 at the end of the month. Barely getting back on track so it would be nice to have other moms are motivators too :#
  • alexandannikasmomma
    alexandannikasmomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 30! And have two minions Alex(9 in 11 days) and Annika (6 in 7 days). I need friends as well :)
  • BL_2016
    BL_2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 33 and have a boy 12 and 2 girls 7 and 1! Just started here so would love some friends! X
  • KKrezman
    KKrezman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of twin two year olds and need mutual motivational friends too! Add me
  • tomandchels05
    tomandchels05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 next month. I'm a mother of 6. We have 5 beautiful girls (10 next month, 8, twins that are 5, and our baby girl will be 4 this month). Then we have our baby boy who is 15 months. I'm going to lose all my baby weight this year! I'm determined!
  • jdwsbutterfly5604
    jdwsbutterfly5604 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    berenice03 wrote: »
    Hi...
    I am 33 years old and have two sons as well. Jayden is 8 and Jordan is turning 2 at the end of the month. Barely getting back on track so it would be nice to have other moms are motivators too :#

Sounds good! I think we added each other already. I weigh in on Monday's with some local friends...bad day I know! lol I have been logging my food since Monday on here, but haven't had much time for exercising...gotta change that! :)
  • LessToLoveTexas
    LessToLoveTexas Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also a young mom, 29, with a 9 and 6 year old. Married, we both work, church, each kid is in a different sport, we go to the gym three days a week, and that just our weekly routine. That doesn't include visiting family, trying to go on a hike once a weekend, spending quality time with just the four of us, taking care of all of our animals and property and so on and so on. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!
  • jdwsbutterfly5604
    jdwsbutterfly5604 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Csgs424 wrote: »
    I'm also a young mom, 29, with a 9 and 6 year old. Married, we both work, church, each kid is in a different sport, we go to the gym three days a week, and that just our weekly routine. That doesn't include visiting family, trying to go on a hike once a weekend, spending quality time with just the four of us, taking care of all of our animals and property and so on and so on. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!

Yall sound like us. Life is busy! We have two dogs along with the two boys. I accepted your request. Keep in touch!
  • tns56364
    tns56364 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a 33 year old mom of four (10, 6, 4, and almost 2). I'm looking for like minded friends with busy lives trying to be healthy. Feel free to add me.
  • gtmama
    gtmama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm an older mom(39), I have three young kids, 3, 6 and 8. I'm working on loosing 20 pounds. I like to eat clean, and healthy. But I struggle , every time I don't log, it's back to junk food. I like looking at other people's food diaries for ideas. I deleted lots of strangers off here last time I used it. So also looking for some new friends with similar goals. Feel free to add me.
  • theresahickman556
    theresahickman556 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    32 Mom of two girls! Ages 7 and 9. Being a single parent isn't fun and trying to lose weight on top of it is beyond hard!
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 but I'm about to have 3 kids full time and 5 together in the summer !
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 37 and my daughter just turned 9 months old today
  • sharmed06
    sharmed06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm a 27 yo mom of a wonderful baby boy who will be 21 months in a few days. I haven't struggled with weigh I'm actually weighing less than when I got pregnant but I really want to start eating healthy to tone my body...I just feel very flubery if that's a word and I've got the most cellulite I've ever had, just looking to curb my mid afternoon (after work) appetite where I will literally eat almost anything and build some muscle I'm currently doing 65mins elliptical trainer every single day and add in some specific exercises . Please help me get motivated and not binge on junk when I get home from work!
  • hugzeelaroo
    hugzeelaroo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    31 year old mom of two little boys, a soon to be 19 month and an 8 month old today. Looking to get back to pre baby weight. Feel free to add me
  • hlt4life03
    hlt4life03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI there, I am 39 (turning the BIG 40 toward the end of the year). I am a mom of 3.. 21 (almost ) daughter, 15 son 11 (almost ) son. I have decided that it is time that I do this for me. I am ready and serious. Would love to find some friends for this journey. Feel free to add me. :)
  • geraldinemce
    geraldinemce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im 36, two kids, 16yo girl and 3yo boy with Autism, feel free to add me x
  • Melanie79SO
    Melanie79SO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and a mom of five. I have a 10yo, 8yo, 6yo, and 4yo twins. I started the weight loss journey back in September and have lost 43lbs so far. I'd like to lose 10 more pounds. I'm so much happier with how I feel and how I look. I'm always looking for more friends for motivation and support. Please feel free to add me.
  • nostressma
    nostressma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 38 almost 39!! I have two daughters Riley almost 7 and piper . We live on Long Island NY. I'm married to my hubby almost 12 years.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and have an 8 year old son (he'll be 9 next month). Feel free to add me if you like.