I am on the same journey with 100lbs to loose

Options
saru2105
saru2105 Posts: 9 Member
edited April 2016 in Getting Started
Looking for those that maybe in a similar journey and can help me find my feet in this overwhelming task ahead. My issue is more addiction to food and lack of self-worth than greed. It would help to hear your story. Thank you.

Replies

• angela3356
    angela3356 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10366399/100-pounds-to-lose

here is a link to a great thread for those in our position :) I'm new here so I'm getting used to how the website works but feel free to add me!
  • saru2105
    saru2105 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also don't yet know how to add people as friends it is s bit confusing, also new...
  • RWClary
    RWClary Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mocgbnodztrz.png

YOU CAN DO THIS!

:)
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    to add a person as a friend, click on the picture and a box will come up with the profile name, pic etc. Click on the blue name and it will take you to their profile and then click add friend. :-)
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    One great thought I copied the other day:

MAYBE THE JOURNEY ISN'T SO MUCH ABOUT BECOMING ANYTHING. MAYBE IT'S UNBECOMING EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T YOU SO YOU CAN BE WHO YOU WERE MEANT TO BE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

What that thought means to me, is that I am allowed to be imperfect. To celebrate it even. That reality happens. I am learning that losing weight is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to losing weight. You pay attention to YOU, no guilt, or regrets. You can do this. Add me. I have ooogles of sayings that you can plaster your kitchen with :-)
    Becca
    Oregon