Need friends for support!

Options
Hello I'm starting over again. I lost 60lps but put it all back on and then some after quitting smoking. I feel very motivated just need active friends to motivate me. I just turned 40. I have two wonderful children that have autism. I'm a sugar addict with emotional eating on the side. Look forward to dropping the pounds!!

Replies

• joannefit70
    joannefit70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am starting over I lost 30 lbs then put back 15 lbs. I was not yet at my goal with the 30 lb loss Now I need to lose 50lbs.
    I need help with night eating after dinner. I turn to sweets & have no limits. Helpful suggestions please
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same here, got down to 200 and now at 261. Not fun! Just started weight training and healthier eating this week, already feeling a little better in my own skin. Also have two young kids and eat when I'm bored or avoiding things that cause anxiety. Good luck and add me :smiley:, friend!
  • alinebae
    alinebae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Lost 30 and then put it all back on! :( would love friends for motivation!
  • veronica118LETE
    veronica118LETE Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's very discouraging putting it all back on. But at least we know we can do it. And I'm ready to make it stick!! I have to find something better then eating to releave stress.
  • 6pkdreamer
    6pkdreamer Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This may shed some light into SUGAR ADDICTION-
    Treating sugar addiction like drug abuse: QUT leads world-first study
    https://www.qut.edu.au/news/news?news-id=103307
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started 3 weeks ago and I've lost 6lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 61lbs yet to lose!
  • fortygirl
    fortygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am too on here daily. Want to lose 50-60 lbs but my current goal is to just see the scale start to move and to enter my calories in everyday. Feel free to add me for motivation. Good luck!
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm not super active but I do have an open food diary and I log my exercise when I do it. You can definitely friend me.