What will it take for me to finally get there?

Options
igbacr89
igbacr89 Posts: 1 Member
My name is Isabel and I need help reaching my goals. In the past I have been successful reaching many health related goals, but the problem is that I am not consistent. Ever since I could remember, I always dreamt of having that "summer body" but year after year, I spend my whole summer feeling guilty for not reaching my goals. My summer body consists mainly of not having my thighs rubbing up against each other. Also, I want to have good muscle definition and a lean body. I have always been extremely athletic and even at my heaviest (almost 200 lbs.) I have been able to run long distances. When I was younger I started running marathons ( age 12). Around the time I was 15, I tore my ACL playing football and ever since then I stopped engaging in full contact sports. This is when I started gaining weight. I don't think I have ever been consistent with good eating habits and this is why I am still stuck at the weight I'm at. I kind of know what foods work well for my body and I can get enough cardio and strength training in. I want to build a small group of people who motivate each other and push each other to work out. I am a full-time student and I work a lot too. The last thing I want to do when I come home is head to the gym, but if I have a group of people checking up on me it might be just what I have always needed to reach my goals. I can also help others by talking about exercises that work and foods that help you slim down. Feel free to write back with questions, comments.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!