WHAT IS FOR LUNCH?

Options
What are you all having/had for lunch today?

Me:

2 Whole wheat burritos with chicken breast, onions, bell peppers, bean sprouts and black olives, mmmmmmmm, very tasty! :wink:

Replies

• Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    What are you all having/had for lunch today?

Me:

2 Whole wheat burritos with chicken breast, onions, bell peppers, bean sprouts and black olives, mmmmmmmm, very tasty! :wink:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    3 oz grilled chicken (140 cal)
    1.5 cups of steamed veggies (55 cal)
    red delicious apple (80 cal)
    Black coffee (5 cal)

280 calories - and very healthy.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    fat free cream cheese spread on tortilla seasoned with a little garlic salt chili powder and paprika with fresh salsa on the side.
  • randierenee
    Options
    Blueberry bagel with cream cheese
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Progresso Vegetarian Classics Vegetable Soup (OMG this is delicious, this was my first time trying it)
    5 low fat saltines
    1 wedge of Laughing Cow light french onion
    Green tea with sugar free raspberry syrup.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Chrissy H....Geez... that sounds yummy....I will have to try that one. :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Chrissy H....Geez... that sounds yummy....I will have to try that one. :happy:

It's SO good - I make homemade salsa - it's so easy I never buy the jarred anymore and I can eat spoonfuls of it. I also like to punt sliced onion in the cream cheese but was lazy today
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    My student just made THE most amazing calzone for her Food Production final.
    I am trying to figure out the calories though...haha.
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I am just finishing up:
    a sweet potato with 1 tbsp light smart balance, 1 packet of Truvia and cinnamon and 1 cup of Taco Soup. 283 calories of pure delicious!
  • yellow_pepper
    Options
    Sounds like today was Mexican lunch day for most of you!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    A strawberry banana "light" yogurt and a frozen (although I cooked it!) Smart Ones pepper steak meal.
  • rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    I did an extremely hard workout today so I could go and eat a 12" spicy italion on honey wheat w/ swiss cheese. Spicy Onion sauce to top it off too. Still have calories to spare. Go me!!

127484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    ProductImage.ashx?ProductID=10890&width=230&height=230

(flavored with Texas Pete, like most of my meals)

Bow tie pasta in a fire roasted tomato sauce with romano cheese
    Fat - 7g
    Calories - 280
    Vitamin A - 10%DV
    Calcium - 15%DV
    Vitamin C - 10%DV
    Dietary Fiber - 16%DV
  • yellow_pepper
    Options
    Fat - 7g
    Calories - 280

That looks good, Lauryn. How many grams of protein and fiber?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Fat - 7g
    Calories - 280

That looks good, Lauryn. How many grams of protein and fiber?

Protein - 12g
    Dietary Fiber - 4g

It's pretty tasty. I still love my fish lunches better, but this fulfills a pasta craving in a heartbeat.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat fusilli pasta mixed with 2tbsp calorie wise Miracle Whip, 1/2 can light tuna, and chopped up pickle plus 2 clementines. I was going to have a green leaf salad as well but am too full now, will eat a lot of veggies later for snacking and then dinner to make up for it.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Side note... I just posted the Calzone recipe... but no clue on Nutrition info (since the sites are blocked at work)! It was AMAZING!
  • speckle
    speckle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had some trader joe's herb salad mix, with cucumber and onion, olive oil + balsamic. A little hummus on the side, plus extra cucumber slices for dipping in the hummus.

just over 100 calories, with the majority coming from the olive oil and hummus. so i'm probably going to find some sort of tasty afternoon snack soon, grapes maybe.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Small apple chopped up with peel, 1/2 c FF plain yogurt, a few blueberries, 1/4 c. walnuts, 1/4 c. uncooked oatmeal. This is usually my midmorning snack but I had to have something to eat easily in my classroom so I could be here for make-up exams. No lunch period today, yet they can't understand why we are upset they are trying to cut teachers' pay here 6% Hmmm... :grumble:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I had some trader joe's herb salad mix, with cucumber and onion, olive oil + balsamic. A little hummus on the side, plus extra cucumber slices for dipping in the hummus.

just over 100 calories, with the majority coming from the olive oil and hummus. so i'm probably going to find some sort of tasty afternoon snack soon, grapes maybe.

100 calories for lunch???
    When will you eat the other 1100+?