Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New.. again :P Fitbit User

grrrgirl
grrrgirl Posts: 38 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I started up again and want to start new. Finding that a lot of my old friends are also inactive I would love to find new ones. I love to do challenges if you have a fitbit. Add me even if you dont have one, can always use someone to cheer me on :smiley: //www.fitbit.com/user/38BPRJ

Replies

• velvetrope
    velvetrope Posts: 8 Member
    Hi...i, like you, am new again...was using a different app but came back to mfp...would love to connect and cheer each other on.
  • kwhite_999
    kwhite_999 Posts: 1 Member
    I have started up again - and playing with the food app am shocked at how far from "appropriate" meals I have wandered ... but hope to reel things in and get back on track over the next week or so ...
  • grrrgirl
    grrrgirl Posts: 38 Member
    I hear ya about the meal thing, sometimes even what seems to be a healthy meal can be packed with calories and be ... well maybe not so healthy :P
  • lenette88
    lenette88 Posts: 18 Member
    Hey, I'm also looking for friends on fitbit. If you want me yo add you message me your e-mail or username
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Welcome! We have a FitBit group here. Could be a good way to connect. :)

Find me here:
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/3HWMYN

Brian