how often do you eat junk food?

Options
12346»

Replies

• geri1geraldinesuzanne
    geri1geraldinesuzanne Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    fidays night are always pizza, burger, hotdog etc... night, although they are almost always made from scratch, although i do have the odd skinny version mug cake during the week and fit them into my daily goals, it help keep cravings under control,
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i have a cheat day once a week.
    ive been on here for 140 days
    and it works amazing
  • ginalove1960
    ginalove1960 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am a long time maintainer (2 years or more), and I am literally addicted to sugar. Can't live without it. I allow myself a very sweet, sticky dessert every evening at dinner, and another for a snack every day and I just track those into my calorie tracker every day. I never eat chips or salty processed food or fast food. And I very rarely go to restaurants. And no alcohol. This seems to work for me.
  • kvanpelt34
    kvanpelt34 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    beer? daily
    cake? weekly
    Cheetohs? once a month
    Sometimes those all coincide. And that's a beautiful day :blush:

I love this comment! I eat junk a few times a week.
  • skittlebitz
    skittlebitz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Every day at least 2 of those chips ahoy mint chocolate ice cream creations cookies... like heaven in my mouth. Somedays when I'm not feeling as hungry I will have some neapolitan ice cream too. I have "junk" at least once a day, still hit my fibre and micros but I need the sugar to keep me sane! Pizza, I eat at least once a week. Whether it is making it myself (tortilla with 50ml marinara sauce, 30g low fat nacho cheese and 70g of ground meat (turkey or beef)) or getting it from work! The key is finding the sweet spot for you where you can enjoy it and savour it but don't have any chance of binging!