you might be a runner if.......

Options

Replies

• runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    I think #25 at every race....lol. I also get really excited if they have them along the path because it never fails...lol.

Sooooo true!!!!
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    glad you all enjoyed! thought they were great as well...and love your add ons! especially about the toes!! I also find myself constantly checking out the roads when I travel thinking...OH....that would be a great route!! Happy Friday to everyone!

NIke+ shows you where the locals run. I use that to choose a route in a place I have never been
  • runnermel
    Options
    glad you all enjoyed! thought they were great as well...and love your add ons! especially about the toes!! I also find myself constantly checking out the roads when I travel thinking...OH....that would be a great route!! Happy Friday to everyone!

NIke+ shows you where the locals run. I use that to choose a route in a place I have never been

Cool! Thanks! :happy:
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hmm I think I might need a running shirt with some of these on there : )
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You might be a runner if you noticed that there was a 13, then a 13.1 and a 26, then 26.2 in the list of numbers.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love #2 and #14!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    SO TRUE!!
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you're driving somewhere unfamiliar and it's uphill, and you wonder how hard it would be to run up. Then you wish you were running up instead of driving. Then you wonder if you can schedule coming back so you can run up that hill!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • corimac
    corimac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    # 25 so true.... I think "oh good there's a port a potty" even when I drive past one!

Thanks for sharing! Great stuff!
  • jizenna
    jizenna Posts: 49
    Options
    Love this!!
  • Laurarunnergirl
    Laurarunnergirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    These are great!! I'm totally guilty on all counts, including the add ons (I constantly look at new roads as I'm passing by, thinking "wow, that would make a cool road to run on"
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You might be a runner if you noticed that there was a 13, then a 13.1 and a 26, then 26.2 in the list of numbers.

Exactly!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ROFL I love this! Yes to everything!
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love it!

Wanted to add - Body glide is a summer neccessity and not for sex.

You motivation to do laundry is more so you clean running shorts than work clothes.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That's it! I'm getting dressed and going running! I haven't been since my half marathon in May and I have missed it terribly!

This list made me smile! I always drive past runners and say "You go girl" and "Go dude!". I especially love seeing the people who might be overweight getting out there, they are starting a fantastic journey and I am so proud of them!
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You own more sports bras then regular bras.

You were more excited about getting a jogging stroller then a regular one.

You started doing your own pedicures because your runners toes are too embarrassing.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    These are great!

I always notice form when I see a runner out enjoying a nice run.

I strive to find friends to talk to about running.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    These are great!

I always notice form when I see a runner out enjoying a nice run.

I strive to find friends to talk to about running.

Me too, none of my friends are into running. I love the peace of it, being alone with my thoughts, music (without kids screaming in the background) and lovely scenery.

I just got back from my run, 6.9km and I saw a family of ducks out for a swim and like 40 geese!
  • runnermel
    Options

Sooooo true!!!